A Bad Day

Every day is not a good day. Today I had a bad day. Two weeks ago I had registered one of my staff and my name to participate in a training. I After the registration i forgot about it. Today at 10.30 am my principal called me up and reminded that today at 9.00 am the training started and you are still at school. She replaced me and sent two participants for the training. I felt embarrassed that how come i became so forgetful. The bad luck did not stop there. I prepared children whole day to participate in an event, but i came to know that the registration date was already over.

I am constantly having bad time due to my forgetful nature. I did not verify the BLE routine so there was an accident; children studied OBTE on the day of Moral Scinece and HPE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Way To Empower Learners With Relevant Tasks

How to Develop Imagination and Creativity in Children?